May 10, 2012

Interview with my Mom


I decided to interview my mom this week because she used to work in international marketing for a global company. Here are a few of the questions and answers from the interview.

Q: What was your favorite place to visit?
A: Greece. It had the best food, culture, and most beautiful setting.

Q: What was the most dangerous place you have ever been to?
A: The middle east.  When I went there for work years ago, it was almost like riots everywhere.  There were people running around in the streets shooting, and I had to be taken out of the city in a bullet-proof car.

Q: What is one trip that you would like to visit, and you haven't been yet?
A: Africa.  I have always wanted to go on a safari


Above are a few questions I collected from my interview with my mom.  

No comments:

Post a Comment