May 10, 2012

My Cousins Getting Married...in Switzerland

While most destination weddings I have been to and heard of are to an island or somewhere warm, I never thought I would be going to a wedding in Switzerland.  While one of my hobbies is traveling, I would never pass up the opportunity to go to Switzerland, a country that I have never visited, especially because my cousin is getting married there.  Although we will be there for her wedding, we are also planning on traveling around.  But due to the fact that I have never been in that part of the world, I do not know what to expect.  I have heard it is pretty, and I have heard that they have great chocolate, but other than that this will be a new experience for me which I am sure is going to be a positive one.  If you have any tips or recommendations for visiting Switzerland, comment on my page and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment