- Underwear- I know I listed this as my #1 thing to have in your checked bag too, but if your bag gets lost, an extra pair may be all you need till you get to your destination
- A book- a book can always help fill the time, when you are waiting for your flight, your taxi, or on the train
- Sunglasses- whether your destination is a hot or cold one, sunglasses can always come in handy
- Snacks or Gum-you might not like the food served on your flight or wherever you are going, so snacks can help fill the void until you get to a restaurant. In addition, gum always helps when easing the pressure on your ears when taking off and landing.
- Jewelry/Valuables-if your bag gets lost when traveling, you might not be able to retrieve it, which is why I always carry any valuables in my carry-on
February 27, 2012
Top 5 (things to bring in your carry-on bag)
Related to my previous post, I though I'd share the essentials of what should be packed in your carry-on bag. They are listed in order from most important to least important.