February 27, 2012

Top 5 (things to bring in your carry-on bag)

Related to my previous post, I though I'd share the essentials of what should be packed in your carry-on bag.  They are listed in order from most important to least important.


  1. Underwear- I know I listed this as my #1 thing to have in your checked bag too, but if your bag gets lost, an extra pair may be all you need till you get to your destination
  2. A book- a book can always help fill the time, when you are waiting for your flight, your taxi, or on the train
  3. Sunglasses- whether your destination is a hot or cold one, sunglasses can always come in handy
  4. Snacks or Gum-you might not like the food served on your flight or wherever you are going, so snacks can help fill the void until you get to a restaurant.  In addition, gum always helps when easing the pressure on your ears when taking off and landing.
  5. Jewelry/Valuables-if your bag gets lost when traveling, you might not be able to retrieve it, which is why I always carry any valuables in my carry-on

No comments:

Post a Comment