February 8, 2012

Traveling is Relaxing...at least to me

There are many different reasons why people like to travel.  Whether it is to visit family, go on a relaxing vacation, or being able to get away with your friends, I believe that traveling is relaxing no matter where I go.  Technically I travel every weekend to visit my boyfriend who lives an hour away from me.  One thing that I have a strong opinion on, in regards to traveling, is that I always have to bring something to read with me.  I find that reading helps me relax even more.  It can be gossip magazines, a book I am reading for my own enjoyment, or a homework assignment.  Not only does it help the time pass when traveling, but it also provides a sense of relaxation for the mind.  Next time you take a trip, I highly recommend bringing some reading material!

No comments:

Post a Comment